About me and other uniteresting things about me🤔😁

Hi! I am 15,  but I will be 16 in next weeks... I live in a small village near town called Dobříš since I was born. I have only one brother, but we are 8 at home. Are you asking, how is it possible? So, we are: me, my brother and our parents and 4  cute and fluffy cats! I love all cats, but the our the most.
Second thing, that I like is music. I like playing on musical instruments-for example saxophone. An interesting fact is, I like playing classic or jazz music, but I love listening metal or rock in my headphones. My favorite are Sabaton (A Swedish heavy metal band) and old albums from Linkin Park like Meteora or Hybrid theory.
I also likes sport. My favorite sports are skiing (the most favorite one), tennis, ice skating, and some weeks ago I started riding a bike and running regularly.

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky