Erasmus in Czech Republic


Hello again!
I am going to describe an Erasmus week in Czech Republic. It was really nice and I think I improved my English, so that is the most positive thing.

It began on Sunday 7th October. Students from other countries arrived. That were people from Finland, Greece, Spain and Italy. My guest was a girl from Italy called Sara. She was younger than me, but it did not looked. We had almost none problems with each other.

On Monday we were at school, we got to know all of the students - what an impossible task. They had a lots of unknown names, which I saw for a first time. This day was not bad, but we were only at school, so I think you can imagine.

On Tuesday we visited Pilsen, city situated in western Czechia. It was really nice. We saw the old centre, The Pilsen brewery and other known parts of this beautiful city. We arrived home very late.

On Wednesday we did a "game" in which almost all of the students were going through Příbram and visiting interesting places like firefighter station, vet clinic, caffé etc... They were asking people which work there for questions contain experiences in their job how long were they doing the job. I am saying they, because me and my friend Bára were helping in firefighter station like interpretors. That was nice.

On thursday we were again in school, but on Friday, we went to Prague. We visited the old city, we sailed on the small boat on Vltava river for example. That was the best day of whole week. But at three o´ clock we had to say bye to the students from different countries. I think all of us hope we will saw again...

Komentáře

Oblíbené příspěvky